® Crown & Bridge QuikCap
The revolutionary bioceramic dental cement the first product in a new class of unique materials, performs with outstanding effectiveness, durability, and ease of use. Ceramir Crown & Bridge sets a new standard of performance for the permanent cementation of metal and porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crowns and bridges, gold inlays and onlays, cast and prefabricated metal posts, and high-strength ceramics such as all-zirconia, all alumina or lithium disilicate restorations.
6 Reasons to use the Best Cement Every time - Ceramir® Crown & Bridge
1. Easy to use: Few steps, easy seating, generous working time, and easy removal of excess cement.
2. Pleasant patient experience: Less chair time, non-irritating to the pulp, no post-op sensitivity, and biocompatible.
3. Saves time and money: No need for any extra material or pre-treatment.
4. Minimizes the risk of secondary decay: Integrates with tooth structure to create a permanent seal. Hydroxyapatite formation on the cement surface occludes marginal gaps.
5. Five-year in vivo calcium aluminate study proves biocompatibility*
6. Low risk of post-op sensitivity**
*A five-year retrospective clinical study of calcium-aluminate in retrograde endodontics. L. KRAFT, et al., J Dent Res 2008 Abstr #1333, Vol. 88 Special Issue B.**No cement-related post-op sensitivity was reported in clinical trials, handling evaluations or post market surveillance among more than 25,000 patients.
Intended use for permanent cementation of:
- Metal and porcelain fused to metal crowns and bridges
- Gold inlays and onlays
- Cast or prefabricated metal posts
- High-strength ceramic crowns and bridges suitable for conventional cementation (e.g. zirconia, alumina, and lithium disilicate).