Skip to Main Content
View Cart (0)
PrepSure - Classic Colors
0 points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
Email a friend
Write a Review - Earn points!
PrepSure® is a set of three innovative crown prep instruments to monitor and confirm ideal reduction of tooth structure for crowns and onlays.
1pc or 3pc
Classic Colors & Modern Colors
Improving accuracy and efficiency in crown preparation
1.0mm, 1.5mm & 2.0mm
3pcs - Classic Color Kit (Yellow, Red, Blue) (+$101.80)
1pcs - 1.0mm Yellow (+$38.17)
3pcs - 1.0mm Yellow (+$101.80)
1pcs - 1.5 mm Red (+$38.17)
3pcs - 1.5 mm Red (+$101.80)
1pcs - 2.0 mm Blue (+$38.17)
3pcs - 2.0 mm Blue (+$101.80)
1pcs - 1.0mm Turquoise (+$33.28)
3pcs - 1.0mm Turquoise (+$88.72)
1pcs - 1.5mm Teal (+$33.28)
3pcs - 1.5mm Teal (+$88.72)
1pcs - 2.0mm Aqua (+$33.28)
3pcs - 2.0mm Aqua (+$88.72)
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
In the News
ContacEZ - PrepSure
PrepSure is a set of innovative crown prep instruments to monitor, achieve, and confirm ideal creation of abutments for crowns and onlays. Achieve ideal abutments with proper occlusal, buccal, lingual, and marginal clearance by evaluating with PrepSure while reducing dental structure with burs and discs. PrepSure is essential for successful crowns and onlays.
PrepSure brings unique value and quality care to every patient by providing an excellent patient experience when preparing crowns and onlays.
6 Reasons to Use PrepSure
1. Reduces stress and takes out all the guesswork
2. Prevents a second impression or digital scan
3. Matches indications for all crown materials
4. Ideal complement to digital workflows
5. Avoids over-reduction of tooth structure
6. Autoclavable for exceptional value
Usage Guidelines & Technique
This technique is effective for both anterior and posterior teeth and for case refinement. PrepSure® instruments are autoclavable (steam heat only, up to 270°F for 10 minutes at 30 psi max) and reusable, and they should be sterilized prior to use.
1. While performing reduction of the tooth structure, make depth-orientation grooves in the occlusal, buccal, and lingual surfaces to the reduction amount indicated for the desired crown material. Place the appropriate size PrepSure® tip into these grooves lengthwise to confirm the appropriate depth before continuing reduction. This will ensure adequate clearance on occlusal, buccal, and lingual surfaces of the prepared tooth.
2. Once reduction has been done, place the PrepSure® tip marked with an M on the mesial half of the occlusal surface of the prepared tooth. Gently glide the M Tip along the mesial cuspal waves of the prepared tooth, and then repeat this motion on the distal side using the D Tip. Each tip should glide smoothly; if the tip must be forced or snapped through, this indicates that insufficient depth has been prepared and further reduction is required.
3. Once both tips of the PrepSure® have been able to pass through the prepared space without getting stuck or requiring pressure, the minimum required occlusal clearance for the restoration has been achieved.
4. Lastly, when appropriate for the crown material being used, the 1.0 mm PrepSure® tip can be placed against the prepared gingival chamfer or shoulder margin to confirm that adequate depth has been made for the final restoration.
Link to - A Direct Route to Success - DPS
Link to - PrepSure: Innovative Crown Prep Instrument - DPS
Link to - PrepSure Product Evaluation - DPS
Link to - Take the Guesswork Out of Crown Preps with PrepSure - DPS